1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp RED Boat Fish Sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp water
1 tsp sesame oil
8 oz/230 g boiled egg noodles
1oz/28 g julienne cucumber
1oz/28 g julienne carrot
1oz/28 g gently boiled bean sprouts
1 tbsp chopped onion
3oz/85 g ground chicken
3oz/85 g peeled and deveined shrimp
1 tsp crab paste
1 tsp garlic chili paste
1. Combine oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and water. Set aside.
2. Pre-heat saute pan over high heat. Add ½ tsp sesame oil. Stir fry the previously boiled egg noodles for about 2 minutes. Transfer to serving plate.
3. Top noodles with cucumber, carrots and beansprouts. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, add the rest of the sesame oil and the chopped onion. Saute until fragrant.
5. Add ground chicken and cook for about 2 minutes, or until 80% cooked.
6. Add shrimp and continue to stir fry for about a minute.
7. Add crab paste, garlic chili paste and sauce. Bring sauce almost to a boil, and pour over cooked noodles.
Recipe from Chef Kimmy Tang of 9021PHO.