- 1 Baguette
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 head of garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 small bunch of parsley, minced
- Slice the top off the garlic head. Drizzle with oil and wrap in foil. Bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until garlic is soft when pierced.
- In a bowl, add the roasted garlic, butter, parsley, Red Boat Fish Sauce, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Slice your baguette in half, horizontally. Spread the butter mixture on both baguettes. Sprinkle it with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Broil for 2-5 minutes until the cheese is caramelized. Garnish with extra parsley and enjoy!