Give new life to your Thanksgiving leftovers with this Vietnamese Chicken Salad! You can substitute turkey, too.
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken or turkey, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- cilantro, optional
- mint, optional
Nước chấm (Fish Sauce) Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Red Boat Family Reserve 50N Fish Sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Thai chili, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, add your Red Boat Family Reserve 50N Fish sauce, lime juice, Thai chili, garlic cloves, sugar, and water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl, add your shredded carrot, sliced red bell pepper, shredded cabbage, and shredded chicken or turkey.
- Add ½ of your homemade fish sauce to the chicken salad and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add more fish sauce as needed when serving. Garnish with mint and or cilantro.