1 lb chicken wings
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/4 c minced garlic
2 Concentrated Nước Chấm packets1 tbsp grated ginger
- In a medium bowl, combine wings with salt, pepper, 1/2 c water, and both flours. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium flame. Fry wings until golden, 8 – 10 minutes.
- Transfer wings into a bowl along with garlic and 1 Nước Chấm packet. Toss to coat.
- Make the ginger nuoc cham: Mix together ginger, 1 Nước Chấm packet, and 1/4 c water.
- Serve wings with a side of ginger nước chấm.